If You See Something, Let Us Know
Working together, residents, police and other city staff can make Newcastle a safer, more attractive place to live, work and play. The city makes it easy for you to let us know about potholes, vandalism, graffiti, street and sidewalk damage, tree concerns and other non-emergency issues. Use an online application called YourGOV to provide reports, complete with location, details and photos. You can also install an app on your Android or iPhone for reporting on the go. Visit this web page for further detail on reporting problems you notice.

The YourGOV system is not designed for reporting all types of incidents.

For instance, Newcastle Police can best handle problems with traffic or abandoned vehicles, and staff from Regional Animal Services of King County respond to animal concerns. Use this page to report a crime or provide an anonymous tip to police.

Pollution and Spill Emergencies
For emergencies, call 911. To report spills, flooding, or polluted water in the road, call 425-649-4444 Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Call 206-296-3311 during any other time.

City of Newcastle | All Rights Reserved | Powered by CivicLive | © 2020 Intrado Corporation.