*New* Permit Counter Hours
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday: 8-10 a.m. and 2-4 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Permit applications accepted until 4 p.m.)
Friday: CLOSED

For general planning questions, please email planning@newcastlewa.gov.

General Forms and Handouts 

Fee Schedule 
• Affidavit of Critical Area Compliance
• Applicant Status Form 
Code Alternate Request Form
• Deck Permit Submittal Checklist
• Density and Dimensions Calculation Form
• Resubmittal Coversheet 
• Sample Site Plan and Elements Checklist (New Single-Family Homes)
• Sample Site Plan (Basic Projects)
• Tenant Improvement Permit Checklist 
• Electronic Document Submittal Requirements


For over-the-counter permit applications that do not require reviews (Residential Plumbing, Mechanical, and Re-Roofing), you may apply online at MyBuildingPermit.com.

Building Permit Application
Demolition Application Form Packet
• Energy Code Worksheets (External Site)
• Mechanical Permit Application
• Plumbing Permit Application
• Solar Over-The-Counter Checklist - Building
• Solar Over-The-Counter Checklist - Electrical


All applicants must fill out a Master Land Use Application

Binding Site Plan Supplemental Application
• Accessory Dwelling Unit Application
• Alteration/Vacation of Subdivision Application
• Boundary Line Adjustment Application
• Clearing and Grading Permit Application
• Comprehensive Plan Amendment Application 
• Conditional Use Permit Application
• Development Agreement Form
• Engineering Review Permit
Final Planned Unit Development Application
Final Short Plat Application
Final Subdivision Plat Application
Home Occupation Application
• Master Land Use Application
• Miscellaneous Land Use Services Application
• Pre-Application Conference Packet
Preliminary Planned Unit Development Application
Preliminary Short Plat Application
Preliminary Subdivision Development Application
• Reasonable Use Exception Application (Private Projects)
• Reasonable Use Exception Application (Public Projects)
Residential Condominium Binding Site Plan Application
Right-of-Way Use Permits
• State Environmental Policy Act (SEPA) Checklist
• Sign Permit Application (Permanent Signs) 
• Sign Permit Application (Temporary Signs) 
• Site Plan Application
• Temporary Use Permit Application
• Variance Application
• Wireless Communication Facilities Permit Application

City of Newcastle | All Rights Reserved | Powered by CivicLive | © 2019 Intrado Corporation.